As an Accounts Payable, you will be responsible for the maintenance of client accounts as assigned. The ideal candidate will have bookkeeping or other relevant accounting experience with a keen attention to detail and the desire to work in a paperless environment.
- Process and prepare the accounts payable functions on a daily basis.
- Prepare daily cash projections and process transfers between bank accounts, including the recording of daily ACH payments.
- Code invoices, match purchase orders with appropriate invoices and enter them into the accounting system (Great Plains) accurately.
- Process billings to ensure timely payment for goods and services; including creating invoices and issuing recurring monthly billings.
- Prepare bank reconciliations, balance sheet accounts and monthly financial reports.
- Book recurring journal entries such as (download sales, prepaid expenses, payroll expenses, depreciation expense and monthly accruals).
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- A minimum of 2 years’ of relevant accounting experience.
- Associates or Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- Experience with various accounting systems and software such as: Great Plains, MS Office Suite, Intacct and/or Sage 100 are preferred.
- QuickBooks advanced certification is preferred.
- Ability to organize multiple projects while working independently or with a team.
- Ability and willingness to travel to client sites or other office locations, as required.
- Experience in providing accounting services to multiple companies and organizations simultaneously is preferred.