Our employees play a significant role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our local communities. We are committed to providing an entrepreneurial environment, dynamic culture and we have enjoyed recognition in recent years as an award winning workplace by the Tampa Bay Business Journal, Florida Trend Magazine and Forbes.
As an Audit Senior, you will represent the Firm in a professional manner within the community and be responsible for overseeing the staffing and flow of audit engagements. The ideal candidate will have the ability to meet challenging client requirements and will provide services with strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and research abilities.
- Execute the day-to-day in charge auditor activities of various clients.
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to managers and engagement principals.
- Interact with clients to help ensure the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient.
- Understand and utilize CS&L’s Audit Methodology.
- Perform research on new audit and accounting standards and/or complex topics and share with the team.
- Assist in developing innovative solutions for clients and the firm.
- Provide mentorship and coaching to Audit Staff team members.
- 3-4 years of current audit experience within a public accounting firm.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; Master’s degree preferred.
- Applied working knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and U.S. Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS).
- Ability and willingness to work in a team environment and assist in all phases of engagement.
- CPA license preferred.
- Travel to client sites and also between our three office locations is primarily local during the business day, although some out of the area and overnight travel may be expected, and is a requirement for this job.