Client Services Coordinator
As a Client Services Coordinator, you will have a direct impact on our Firm and the clients. You will set our clients at ease by efficiently managing all of the operational aspects of our relationship with them.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and writing skills and be motivated to go above and beyond to serve our clients and will also be willing to assist internal customers on various projects throughout the year. The candidate will ideally have experience supporting a company executive; preferably acting as the liaison and “right hand” to a corporate executive in the past. Having some basic knowledge or a degree in Accounting is a plus, but is not a requirement for the position as the team will train you on our processes and procedures.
• Communicate with clients and executives on a daily basis via phone, email and in-person.
• Support various internal customers, such as Principals and Managers with operational details of managing clients, workflows and other daily routine tasks.
• Be proactive in following-up with clients regarding certain deadlines, pending deliverables and appointments.
• Organize and confirm meetings with clients, candidates, partners, prospects and internal customers.
• Plan and respond to urgent needs as they come up.
• Execute all functions necessary to maintain accurate electronic databases of prospect and client information in accordance with our internal procedures and guidelines.
• Exercise personal integrity and the ability to discreetly handle confidential data.
• Maintains the highest compliance standards by adhering to the Firm’s HR policies and our industry’s regulatory standards to mitigate risk to the Firm.
Desired qualities and skills
• Willingness to listen to clients concerns and communicate effectively to ensure they continue to have a positive relationship with the Firm.
• Excellent computer literacy skills and software knowledge; including strong practical application of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to organize and express thoughts clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
• Desire to work and collaborate in a team environment as well as work independently.
• Strong business acumen with the ability to prioritize and organize data.
The Client Services Coordinator role is nonexempt. Office hours are Monday through Friday 8am – 5pm. There will be some required overtime during our peak seasons. Occasional, local travel is to be expected.
We believe employees are the core to our success and therefore invest heavily in their success as well by providing a highly competitive compensation and benefit package.
- Client communication