Client Services Coordinator
CS&L CPAs is a regional certified public accounting firm that provides taxation, auditing, outsourced accounting and advisory services to individuals, businesses and organizations. Our mission is to provide exceptional solutions to our clients and to foster an enjoyable workplace based on open communication and mutual respect while encouraging initiative, professional growth, teamwork and loyalty.
Although we serve the full spectrum of businesses that comprise our local economy, we have concentrated our technical expertise around the industries of construction, real estate, retail distribution, professional service firms, healthcare as well as governmental entities and nonprofit organizations. As a member of the CPAmerica International industry alliance, we offer our clients the best of both worlds, a local firm relationship with the resources of an international association.
Our employees play a significant role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our local communities. We are committed to providing an entrepreneurial environment, dynamic culture and we have enjoyed recognition in recent years as an award winning workplace by the Tampa Bay Business Journal and Florida Trend Magazine. We have three offices in Sarasota, Bradenton and Tampa, Florida.
About the role
As a Client Services Coordinator, you will have a direct impact on our Firm and the clients. You will set our clients at ease by efficiently managing all of the operational aspects of our relationship with them. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and writing skills and be motivated to go above and beyond to serve our clients and will also be willing to assist internal customers on various projects throughout the year. The candidate will ideally have experience supporting a company executive; preferably acting as the liaison and “right hand” to a corporate executive in the past. Having some basic knowledge or a degree in Accounting is a plus, but is not a requirement for the position as the team will train you on our processes and procedures.
The Client Services Coordinator role is nonexempt. Office hours are Monday through Friday 8am – 5pm. There will be some required overtime during our peak seasons. Occasional, local travel is to be expected.
We believe employees are the core to our success and therefore invest heavily in their success as well by providing a highly competitive compensation and benefit package.
- Communicate with clients and executives on a daily basis via phone, email and in-person.
- Support various internal customers, such as Principals and Managers with operational details of managing clients, workflows and other daily routine tasks.
- Be proactive in following-up with clients regarding certain deadlines, pending deliverables and appointments.
- Organize and confirm meetings with clients, candidates, partners, prospects and internal customers.
- Plan and respond to urgent needs as they come up.
- Execute all functions necessary to maintain accurate electronic databases of prospect and client information in accordance with our internal procedures and guidelines.
- Exercise personal integrity and the ability to discreetly handle confidential data.
- Maintains the highest compliance standards by adhering to the Firm’s HR policies and our industry’s regulatory standards to mitigate risk to the Firm.
- Willingness to listen to clients concerns and communicate effectively to ensure they continue to have a positive relationship with the Firm.
- Excellent computer literacy skills and software knowledge; including strong practical application of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Ability to multi-task, with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to organize and express thoughts clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
- Desire to work and collaborate in a team environment as well as work independently.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to prioritize and organize data.
- Prior experience with a personal services firm, such as accounting or law, is preferred.