Client Services Tax Internship
CS&L CPAs is a regional certified public accounting firm that provides taxation, auditing, outsourced accounting and advisory services to individuals, businesses and organizations. Our mission is to provide exceptional solutions to our clients and to foster an enjoyable workplace based on open communication and mutual respect while encouraging initiative, professional growth, teamwork and loyalty.
Although we serve the full spectrum of businesses that comprise our local economy, we have concentrated our technical expertise around the industries of construction, real estate, retail distribution, professional service firms, healthcare as well as governmental entities and nonprofit organizations. As a member of the CPAmerica International industry alliance, we offer our clients the best of both worlds, a local firm relationship with the resources of an international association.
Our employees play a significant role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our local communities. We are committed to providing an entrepreneurial environment, dynamic culture and we have enjoyed recognition in recent years as an award winning workplace by the Tampa Bay Business Journal and Florida Trend Magazine.
About the role
As a Client Services Tax Intern, you will be responsible for assisting and supporting our Tax and Client Services teams during one of our busy seasons. This internship is distinct from our Tax Internship in that it is open to sophomores, juniors and seniors who have limited to no exposure in working for an accounting firm, but who are thinking of pursuing a career in the Accounting field.
The ideal candidate will want to work either full-time or part-time while pursuing a degree in Accounting.
This position is open for the Spring semester and is open in our Tampa, Bradenton and Sarasota offices.
We believe employees are the core to our success and therefore invest heavily in their success as well by providing a highly competitive compensation package.
- Be the first point of contact and engage with clients as they arrive at our office.
- Assist with data entry, organizing tax documents, scanning, e-filing, assembly of tax returns and financial statements.
- Assist with various mailings, special events, and other tasks or projects as assigned.
- Declared major or double major in Accounting at an accredited University.
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0.
- A strong work ethic and a desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced, collaborative firm.
- Strong verbal communication skills.