CS&L CPAs is a regional certified public accounting firm that provides taxation, auditing, outsourced accounting and advisory services to individuals, businesses and organizations. Our mission is to provide exceptional solutions to our clients and to foster an enjoyable workplace based on open communication and mutual respect while encouraging initiative, professional growth, teamwork and loyalty.
Our employees play a significant role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our local communities. We are committed to providing an entrepreneurial environment, dynamic culture and we have enjoyed recognition in recent years as an award winning workplace by the Tampa Bay Business Journal.
The Finance Assistant will be a part of our Corporate Center team, and report directly to the Controller. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and attention to detail.
The Finance Assistant position is nonexempt. This is a part-time position, with a schedule of approximately 20 hours per week. Occasional local travel is to be expected.
- Process payroll for the team and assist with various payroll reports and compliance filings.
- Update and maintain employee files.
- Order and replenish office supplies, as needed.
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Conduct various vendor and other account reconciliations.
- Participate in various ad-hoc projects, as assigned.
- Excellent computer literacy skills and software knowledge; including strong practical application of Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to organize and express thoughts clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
- Ability to multi-task, with attention to detail.
- Proactive approach with a desire to work and collaborate in a team environment, as well as work independently.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to prioritize and organize data.
- Exercise integrity in maintaining the privacy of discrete and confidential information and communications.