CS&L CPAs is a regional certified public accounting firm that provides taxation, auditing, outsourced accounting and advisory services to individuals, businesses and organizations. Our mission is to provide exceptional solutions to our clients and to foster an enjoyable workplace based on open communication and mutual respect while encouraging initiative, professional growth, teamwork and loyalty.
Our employees play a significant role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our local communities. We are committed to providing an entrepreneurial environment, dynamic culture and we have enjoyed recognition in recent years as an award winning workplace by the Tampa Bay Business Journal, Florida Trend Magazine and Forbes. We are currently expanding our team and this role is open in the Tampa office.
- Review accounts on a daily basis and assist in preparing all tax forms and financial statements under the direction of a Senior Accountant.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- 1-3 years experience in public accounting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from an accredited college/university
- Additional post-graduate credits to be eligible for the Florida CPA exam preferred
- Strong technical and analytical capabilities
- Ability to organize multiple projects while working independently or with a team
- Experience in providing accounting services to multiple companies and organizations simultaneously is preferred