As a Tax Supervisor, you will represent the Firm in a professional manner within the community and be responsible for overseeing the staffing and flow of tax engagements. The ideal candidate will have the ability to meet challenging client requirements and will provide services with strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and research abilities.
- Provide mentorship and coaching to Tax Staff and Seniors.
- Execute the day-to-day in charge tax activities of various clients, including preparation of complex tax returns and review of staff-prepared tax returns, managing deadlines.
- Identify and communicate accounting and tax matters to managers and engagement principals.
- Interact with clients to help ensure the information flow from the client to the tax team is efficient.
- Understand and utilize CS&L’s tax methodology and procedures.
- Perform research on tax laws and regulations and/or complex topics and share with the team.
- Assist in developing innovative solutions for clients and the firm.
- Collaborate and assist respective Principal in annual staff performance reviews.
- 5+ years of current tax experience within a public accounting firm.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; Master’s degree preferred.
- CPA license.
- Ocassional travel to client sites or other CS&L offices is required.
- Desire to work in a team environment and assist in all phases of engagement.