CS&L CPA’s, an established and growing CPA public accounting firm is seeking a full-time dynamic Audit Senior to join our staff. As an Audit Senior, you will represent CS&L CPA’s in a professional manner within the community and be responsible for overseeing the staffing and flow of audit engagements. The ideal candidate will have the ability to meet challenging client requirements and will provide services with strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and research abilities.
The Audit Senior will also participate in research, training, scheduling, and other administrative and technical functions. The ideal candidate will have the ability to meet challenging client requirements and will provide services with strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and research abilities. Travel to clients generally ranges from 10-20%.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required, Masters preferred
• CPA certified or the eligibility to work toward obtaining a CPA license
• At least 3 years of experience in public accounting
• Intermediate to expert understanding of audit principles, practices and regulations
• Develop and maintain productive working relationships with clients to enhance customer satisfaction
• Have an applied working knowledge of the U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and U.S. Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS).
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Displays the ability to independently identify problem areas early, research technical issues, and proactively resolve issues
• Provide mentorship and coaching to audit staff team members.
• Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to work autonomously and in a team focused environment
• Strong organization and detail orientation skills
• Excellent time management skills
Careers at CS&L
CS&L CPAs is a full service public accounting firm that was established in 1954. We provide taxation, accounting, auditing and consulting services to individuals, businesses and organizations. CS&L is a widely recognized name in the community due to the outstanding reputation of our preceding partners: Bob Christopher, Rick Smith and Ed Leonard. We are comprised of approximately 55 professional staff members, including eight Principals, between our offices in Bradenton, Sarasota and Tampa.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to understand each client’s unique situation, provide a high quality service experience, and offer exceptional solutions based on our clients’ personal goals or business objectives. Our Principals and staff are highly involved in the surrounding communities; many serve on local non-profit boards, frequently attend community meetings and events, and support a variety of charitable activities.
CS&L has been recognized among the nation's "Best Firms for Equity Leadership" by the Accounting MOVE Project, named a “Small Business of the Year” by both the Sarasota and Manatee Chambers of Commerce, and a “Best Place to work in Tampa Bay” by the Tampa Bay Business Journal. We are a member of CPAmerica, Inc., which allows us to offer our clients the best of both worlds: The attention of a local firm with the knowledge and resources of an international association.
CS&L offers a competitive wage with a robust benefit package and salary is commensurate with experience.
CS&L CPA’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.