- Selah Freedom, Current Board Member
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters, Past Board Member
- Economic Development Council, Past Board Member
- Manatee Chamber of Commerce, Past Board Member, Healthcare Task Force Chairman
- Sarasota Chamber of Commerce, Past Board Member
- We Care Manatee, Inc., Past Board Member
Robert Stanell | CPA | Managing Principal
Bob joined CS&L in 1988, became Principal in 1996, and now serves as Managing Principal of the firm. He has over 35 years of experience in public accounting with a focus on consulting in the Healthcare, Retail, and Personal Service Corporation industries. Bob also provides specialized outsourced CFO services with $100 Million currently under management. Bob has extended his expertise into his community activities, having held the position of Healthcare Legislative Chairman for the local Chamber of Commerce. He is committed to supporting not-for-profit and charitable organizations through his volunteer service as a Board Member for a variety of associations over the years.
Areas of Expertise
- CFO & Accounting Solutions
- Management Advisory Solutions
- Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Personal & Corporate Tax Solutions
- Retail & Operational Management
Credentials You Can Trust
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – Eastern Illinois University
- Certified Public Accountant (State of Florida)
Why Choose CS&L
Founded in 1954, CS&L CPAs (Christopher, Smith, Leonard, & Stanell, P.A.) is a full-service public accounting firm, providing a wide range of solutions including taxation, accounting, auditing, business technology consulting, and pension administration.
We operate in a paperless, eco-friendly environment and utilize the latest technology to efficiently serve our clients. The firm has offices in Bradenton, Sarasota, and Tampa.